How a popular D2C brand that sold a premium version of a daily wear garment used by the female audiences was able to increase top lines and successfully launch new product categories.
About the Brand: BlissClub, a brand that got popular by a community driven growth rose to fame by launching a significantly better quality of a daily use product – ‘ The Ultimate Leggings’. The brand launched on Amazon in the year 2021 and recorded a decent traction for the its premium offering which was mostly fuelled by the branding activities done outside of Amazon. After hitting a stagnation with monthly sale numbers, the brand approached RevBoosters to help them grow on Amazon.
- The sales for the premium priced product had stagnated inspite of budgets allocated to advertising.
- The brand had lined up new product categories to be launched on Amazon for which they wanted a GTM strategy.
- On completing the audit of the account, we realised the following issues;
- We initially compiled a keyword list based on search volumes and purchase intent and implemented these keywords into the product detail pages.
- We started registration processes in other FCs in India and got access to multiple FBA centers & started shipping products to these FBA centers.
- We created campaigns with an extremely good readable structure where one could get an idea of the performance of a targeting strategy implemented without having to download reports and process them.
- With a clear budget allocation strategy between branded and non branded keywords / ASINs and product category, we could scale up revenues achieved on generic keywords and competitor brands with clear data points for decision makers to validate our direction and strategy.
- With all the measures taken above, we saw a 2X jump in monthly revenues that did not come at the expense of an increased advertising budget.
- With aggressive advertising strategies, we got a 4X growth in quarterly revenues.
- With products being available in a 24 hour window, we saw conversion rates and CTRs increase by 50% from their previous values.